The latest update on this site was: Oct 10, 2013
Welcome to the 24th Annual
"Christmas in Strafford"
"A Wonderful Way To Spend The Day"
Place: Strafford, NH 03884
Dates: Saturday and Sunday December 7 & 8, 2013
Hours: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
GPS Address: 569 Province Rd., Strafford, NH (Grange Hall)
If "Christmas in Strafford" is new to you... it's a time when the local artisans and craftspeople of Strafford, NH (and friends) open their homes and studios to the public. 20+ locations are open (local homes, along with the Bow Lake Grange Hall and the Waldron Store). Refreshments are served, and all manner of hand-crafted items are available for sale.
Many of our craftsmen are juried "League of New Hampshire Craftsmen" , and all our craftsmen offer high quality hand-crafted products. Click on each name to view a sampling of each stop's offerings...
Maps for Christmas in Strafford will be available throughout November at the Strafford Town Hall, Hill Library, Isinglass Country Store and Sheilah’s Deli. The Map will also be available in the November Strafford Community Calendar.
During the event (December 7 & 8) maps can be found at: Isinglass Country Store, Sheilah's Deli and the Bow Lake Grange Hall (in the kitchen area).
Click here to download and print the Christmas in Strafford map
THE GRANGE HALL
* The Bow Lake Grange Hall, at 569 Province Rd. will be open - with lots of crafters - on Saturday, December 7th. Be sure to stop by to see all the beautiful items displayed there!
* A Delicious lunch will be served at the Grange Hall on Saturday. Choose from a variety of soups, stews, sandwiches and desserts...eat in or take out!
* There is ample parking at the Grange Hall.
* Please note that the Grange Hall is open on Saturday, Dec 7 only
To download and print the Grange Hall Crafter’s registration form Click here
THE WALDRON STORE
* This year, the Waldron Store (a historical site in Strafford) will be open on both Saturday and Sunday, and will have new crafters and events! Look to the right and click on each name to view the crafters... and the items they will display.
Breakfast and Lunch refrehments will be served at the Waldron Store.
THE BOW LAKE CHURCH
The doors will be open and beautiful music will be playing. It's the perfect place to stop, rest and reflect... (Saturday only)
There is ample parking at both the Waldron Store and the Bow Lake Church.
Remember to purchase raffle tickets!
The 2013 raffle will feature “Sampler Gift Baskets” filled with our crafter’s hand-crafted items! Tickets are $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00. Raffle tickets can be purchased on Saturday and Sunday at each home and the Waldron Store, and at the Grange Hall on Saturday. Proceeds to benefit local families.
The homes and studios, Grange Hall and Waldron Store, featured in the Christmas in Strafford event are piled high with beautiful hand-crafted products. Each location is a welcoming place…filled with beautiful items and good cheer! Be sure to follow the map that will take you to each stop…and be ready to spend a fun day (or two!) in Strafford!